Friday, November 14, 2008

UNDER THE STREAM - The short film & full score


To celebrate the rebirth of this blog, I am embedding a very disturbing video I co-wrote, co-direct and co-edited along with my dear friend Ignatius Simpson. The talent voice of our beloved Raúl Pérez provides an eerie atmosphere... (He must be credited as co-writer too, by the way).

I composed the music as well. Here you can find both the main titles theme and the end credits... Some inspiration taken from James Newton Howard's The sixth sense...

Pure fun to create this score... Please enjoy the ride and send me some comments... And don't forget to enjoy the Harry Potter articles down below!




2 comments:

Mae said...

Estas fatal...mejor haztelo mirar cuanto antes...

KatheMisae said...

jajajaja.. yo no se.. pero a mi me ha encantao!!! a lo mejor adolezco de lo mismo.. ke intensidad.. ke misterio.. ke profesional.. simplemente... genial!!