Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Harry Potter´s Love Theme by Mortegae



Following the creation of a new score for the scene of the kiss for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I have created a romantic rendition of the love theme which is a variation on Hedwig’s Theme composed by John Williams.

You will notice that the first 40 seconds are quite similar to those that depict the kiss between Harry and Cho. After this, brand new material creates a unified whole with a moving full string treatment of the melody played by the violin solo.

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Please send me your comments.

You may DOWNLOAD THE MP3 TRACK HERE.



Or listen to it here:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me ha encantado. Keep going!

Juan Antonio said...

Fantastic!
If you keep on doing this versions you will hired for a OST for sure.

Anonymous said...

Nice new arrangement and interpretation of this track, I liked it. You know I still prefer the pop version of Psycho theme by Richard Band Reanimator's, but you know... I completely lack any taste regarding music :)

I would like you to tell me whenever you have the new version of Harry Potter fellatio theme ready, haha.

Greetings my friend, so odd to communicate in english...

Mirko.

http://www.guiadeltrotamundos.es

Anton.. said...

It's just wonderful. It's sad that you haven't done anything new in almost a year :(

I would like to hear you made more Harry Potter music - just the fact that you did use Williams' Voldemort Theme. I love to hear the older themes (Williams made like 60 themes to the Harry Potter movies)

Anonymous said...

Me encanta!!. Has conseguido que se me ponga la piel de gallina!, es puro sentimiento...no me canso de escucharla una y otra vez....

Olga