Monday, March 30, 2009

DRAGONLANCE MUSIC I




Dragonlance books (both Chronicles and Legends) are my most enjoyed book series ever! Not high level literature, for sure, but great fun and great characters.
So I have decided to create a musical homage for them.

Here I present to you the very beginning of this project:

1.The first one is called “Plains of Solamnia” and depicts a quiet scene where Solamnia knights awaits the Dragon troops at the High Clerist's Tower.
2.The second one recreates the charge of the Dragon army over them some time later.

Hope you enjoy this works!

Please leave a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owesome! I didn´t know you compose! I did really enjoyed it. Congrats - I´ll share it with a good friend from the USA who loves Dungeons & Dragons games. - Again, Congratulation and keep sharing this things! - Ana

Anton.. said...

Wauw - You should have done the 'Half-Blood Prince'-score!
Or the 'Deathly Hallows'-score! Oh my god "The Battle of Hogwarts" would be so cool...(:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful :) I hope you will create more music like this.